Announcements and Important Events
All parents must now register their HHS student athletes on the FamilyID site in order to participate in sports. The site is a secure website where parents can read and agree to the HHS Athletic Manual and Drug Testing Policy, as well as, complete the emergency information for their student athlete(s). The WVSSAC physical form can be uploaded to the website and parents can sign their consent electronically by following the directions below.
Family ID Instructions to Register HHS Athletes for Sports
- Go to http://www.familyid.com
- Click “Create an Account” (upper right) and complete the information.
- Go to your email to activate you account by clicking on the link provided.
- Click “Log In” and enter you username (your email address) and password.
- Follow the on screen prompts to complete the required information for your
- You may scan and upload the completed and signed WVSSAC 2018 Sports Physical and Eligibility Form . (If you do not have the ability to scan and upload your most recent physical form, we can do so at the school at the parent meeting.)
- In the future, just login to make changes or to add another sport for the same student athlete or to register another student athlete.